Wednesday 13 July 2011

Miles Kane - 2011-07-06 - Live At The iTunes Festival, London

Kind of ironic how I said one of the reasons I wanted to start this blog was to get away from the structure of Carnival Of Light, but I end up starting off with a post that would fit happily on there (I'll probably upload it there too in future). Miles Kane is one of my favourite new artists to emerge this year, and I've been a big fan since I saw him supporting Beady Eye in March. Anyway, this is a recent gig he did at the iTunes Festival, which is held in the London Roundhouse.  I have a couple of Miles Kane bootlegs but this is easily the best, due to the superior sound quality and longer setlist. If you only want one Miles Kane bootleg, make it this one. Credit must go to Sam Cowlishaw, who ripped and uploaded this gig as well as creating the brilliant artwork you see above.
1) Better Left Invisible
2) Before It's Midnight
3) Counting Down The Days
4) Rearrange
5) Quicksand
6) Telepathy
7) King Crawler
8) My Fantasy
9) Colour Of The Trap
10) Come Closer
11) Hey Bulldog
12) Inhaler

http://www.mediafire.com/?k7ojfd1342apy82

No comments:

Post a Comment