Tuesday 12 July 2011

We Have Lift Off!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my new blog! As some of you may know, I run a bootlegs and rarities blog called Carnival Of Light. However, a lot of the stuff I post on there is by older bands, and I wanted to branch out a bit and cover some newer bands as well, which is why I decided to start this blog. I also wanted a bit of a change from the structure of Carnival Of Light and give myself a chance to ramble on a bit instead of just putting up downloads. There will be some of that here, but I'll try to only post stuff by new bands or new stuff by older bands, hence the name of this blog. The aim of this blog is to hopefully help people discover new bands as well as enjoy old ones. To get an idea of the sort of music I like, you may want to visit Carnival Of Light at www.carnival-of-light.blogspot.com
So, wish me luck and I hope you enjoy the blog!
Barnafin

1 comment:

  1. Hey barnafin. Have you still got a copy of that Hurricane #1 bootleg when they played Malmo. Your old site link didnt work?

    ReplyDelete